My name is Ana, I am a mom, grandma, and nanny. I am currently seeking a new loving family to care for. I have been a nanny for 2 different families here in Santa Rosa for a combined total of 17 years. I am loving, caring and nurturing to all my children.
Each family that I’ve worked for, I started when the child was an infant and stayed with the family as they grew. I’ve worked for 14 years with one family and helped them with their infant and later on premature twins.
My skills and accomplishments include:
• Early childhood development certificate
• 17 years of experience
• Cared for infants to 9 years of age and have experience with infant premie twins.
• Prepared and served meals
• Planned outdoor activities such as walking to the local playground, parks, playdates.
• Play, color, sing, nature walks, reading, etc.
I would be delighted to meet with you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon!