All nannies are Pediatric CPR/First Aid certified and registered with the CA background check TrustLine. We choose the right nannies for your event, depending on nanny’s experience. Our nannies will treat the children as if they were their own and create a memorable time.
Our service helps increase guest attendance and helps families stay longer. The parents won’t have to worry about booking or paying for a babysitter while they are away. The event turns into fun for the whole family.
Our nannies will provide fun crafts and games for the children so the parents are able to enjoy the event without being worrying about their children. The parents have the opportunity to check in on their children throughout the event to unsure everyone is doing…
Nanny per Children Ratio:
1 nanny per 2 children, ages 0-2 years
1 nanny per 3 children, ages 3-4 years
1 nanny per 4 children, ages 5 years & up
How it Works
1. Complete the Form
Provide information about the event, children in attendance and any important details the team should know prior to providing care.
2. We Contact You
A staff member of will contact within 24 hours and ensure with you how many caregivers will be needed for your event.
3. Booking Confirmation
A staff member will email you confirmation details and biography of each nanny that will be attending.
The day of booking, we will charge your credit card on file for the cost of the childcare services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What type of events do we staff? All events, whether they are big or small. We can staff small or large private parties, weddings, corporate events, or family parties. We can staff events as small as two nannies, to events as big as 15 nannies.
- Do the Nannies bring things for children to do? Yes, all nannies will come prepared with a nanny bag. In the nanny bag is age appropriate crafts, toys, and games.
- What are the benefits to using your company over hiring ourselves? Our agency provides exceptional quality caregivers that will put families at ease. All nannies are insured under our liability insurance. Along with every nanny is registered with TrustLine, a background check in the State of California. It’s the only authorized screening program of in-home caregivers in the state with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the FBI.
- Do the nannies come in uniform? All nannies will come in a “My Vacation Nanny” t-shirt and name tag. They will be required to wear black shorts or pants, depending on the event and time of year, and close toe comfortable shoes.
- Are their any hidden fees, such as travel fees? No hidden fees, we charge only a booking fee and nanny hourly rate. Rate will depend on number of kids per nanny and booking fee depends on the number of nannies booked.
- How do you screen your nannies? All nannies go through a in person interview, basic skills assessment, check childcare references, provide us a copy of Pediatric CPR/First Aid card, and get registered with the State of California background check TrustLine.
- What ages are the nannies comfortable working with? Our nannies work with a variety of ages, from infant to teenagers. The staff selects the qualified caregivers needed for the event, based on the information you provide.